This was pretty cool. John and his wife are the voices of Clark/Superman and Lois Lane. John's voice hasn't changed since he played Superboy in the late 80's. I actually had to question when this was created. Check it out!
That is pretty cool. Great animation too. Kristen Stewart (Bella from Twilight) will be Lois Lane in the next Superman movie. I don't know about all that.
Hi there, I am the webmaster of Superboy Theater and Superboy fans have started a Petition to get Warner Brothers to cast John Haymes Newton as the voice of Superman in an animated Superman movie. Please support the petition, and go here to this link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/johnnewtonsupermanvo
That is pretty cool. Great animation too. Kristen Stewart (Bella from Twilight) will be Lois Lane in the next Superman movie. I don't know about all that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hope he and his wife do more eps.
ReplyDeleteHi there, I am the webmaster of Superboy Theater and Superboy fans have started a Petition to get Warner Brothers to cast John Haymes Newton as the voice of Superman in an animated Superman movie. Please support the petition, and go here to this link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/johnnewtonsupermanvo
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Sincerely,
Webmaster: Superboy Theater